- Start SDK Setup.exe and create an AVD - android-2.2
- Copy system.img coming with the SDK platform to the newly created AVD.
copy c:\labs\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-8\images\system.img .
- Start the emulator by using command line:
- Pull build.prop from the emulator for editing:
- Comment out ro.config.nocheckin=yes line from the build.prop file just pulled out from the emulator.
- Push back the updated build.prop file to the emuloator
C:\labs\android-sdk-windows\tools>adb.exe push build.prop /system/build.prop
- Grab the MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus
- Push GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Vending.apk to emulotor, and remove SdkSetup.apk
C:\labs\android-sdk-windows\tools>adb.exe push c:\labs\r21-update-nexusone-modacocustomcustomrom-withadditions-chinese-signed\system\app\Vending.apk /
C:\labs\android-sdk-windows\tools>adb shell rm /system/app/SdkSetup.apk
- Stop the emulator and delete the files: userdata-qemu.img, userdata.img, cache.img
- start the emulator by using command line again, you should get the Android Market in your emulator.